View current registration.
The team that raises the most money will win two Innova DISCatcher baskets!
Stay up to date on all the latest info.
Grab a partner and join us in Columbia, SC for the 7th Annual Ladies & Gents Mixed Doubles tournament – new date TBD. Ladies & Gents is a bring-your-own-partner event for teams of one male and one female. This event is all about having FUN and raising money for charity – no experience necessary! Our title sponsor this year is Smoky Mountain Discs and we’re teaming up with Throw Pink to raise money for the South Carolina Cancer Alliance. Each participant will receive a player’s pack. This event is trophy-only.
Help us to raise more money for the SC Cancer Alliance by joining our GoFundMe campaign! Get your family and friends to donate to your team and the team that raises the most money by April 16 will win two Innova DISCatcher baskets! Register here.
Note: EACH member of a team must play in a division that they are eligible for. Your team may play up a division but the team’s correct division is based on the highest rated player on your team.
- Gold division: If the higher rated partner has a rating of 970 or above, you must register in this division.
- Blue division: If the higher rated partner has a rating between 900 and 969, you must register in this division.
- Red division: If the higher rated partner has a rating of 899 or below, you must register in this division.
**If neither partner has a PDGA rating, please register in the red division.
- Round 1: Modified alternate shot – men tee on odd holes, women tee on even, then alternate throwers until you complete the hole.
- Round 2: Modified best throw – you cannot take one teammate’s drives more than two times in a row, play best shot until you complete the hole.
Out of bounds is NOT the same as for The Earlewood Classic – no ropes will be in play or the island on hole 4. The following is the only OB in play:
- Surrounded by roads or parking lots on all holes
- Road/parking lot or beyond on holes 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 17A, 17B, 18
- Amphitheater stage or roof
- Within tennis courts on hole 9
- Inside of or on top of the shelter near holes 12 and 16